11 Jul 2020
We are going contactless
Like many businesses, the last few months have highlighted the importance of having streamlined operations to give you a smoother, contactless experience. This pre-check in process below guarantees fast and convenient pick up, and lets you double-check your booking details.
We recommend completing your check-in 2-3 days before your hire to provide the information listed below. You can do this by entering your reservation or reference number and your last name in our Customer Check-in page.
Your reservation number can be found in your booking confirmation email from our website (8-digit reference number) or the third party you booked through (reference may look like NZ123456789 or B12345678), or you can use the 5-digit number that you receive when your booking is confirmed.
If you cannot find your reservation or reference number, please email us at email@example.com with the full name of whom the booking was made under and we will be able to give you your login details.
When you check-in you will be asked to complete:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Licence Number
- Issuing State or Country
- Licence Expiry
- Mobile Number
- Home Address
- Details of additional drivers
- Choose on the list of extra items you may need during your hire like GPS, booster seat, etc.
- Select your preferred insurance option. All available insurance options are outlined in the Insurance and Liability Limit page of our website.
- Provide additional details such as the number of travellers and flight number. In the ‘Comments’ section, provide the names of other passengers who will be riding the vehicle with you. This will allow us to ensure contact tracing is available when needed.
- Upload a clear copy of your driver’s licence. If you have added another driver to your hire, there will be an additional section to upload a photo of their licence too.
Collect Credit Card:
- This section will allow you to securely enter your credit card details in our vault. This allows us to process all payments or pre-authorisation in your preferred card. If you feel hesitant, please feel free to send us an email, or give us a call instead and we can process the payment for you.
Once your credit card details are entered, all payments and pre-authorisations are processed by our staff member. We will then send you a copy of the rental agreement for e-signing. Customers will have the option to e-sign on or before the hire date.
For more information about shuttle services, please click here.